STUFF 'N' THINGS

My ever-increasing obsession with art, imagery & inappropriate humour has led me to create this blog.
It is my sanctuary of visions which for one reason or another bring me happiness and a giggle

If one of your artworks or links appear on my blog and you don't feel flattered and wish for me to remove it, please just tell me.

ENJOY!!!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Brandon Ragnar Johnson










Illustrator Brandon Ragnar Johnson grew up under the sweltering sun and bright lights of Las Vegas. From there it was stints in Japan, Taiwan, Mexico and Hollywood before settling in Southern California with his wife and two children.
He now works in advertising and as an animation development artist for Disney, MTV, Nickelodeon and other studios.
Prints of Ragnar’s illustrations of women and monsters, women and chimps, and women and women can be found in galleries, fine retail establishments and at http://www.littlecartoons.com/





























No comments: