STUFF 'N' THINGS

My ever-increasing obsession with art, imagery & inappropriate humour has led me to create this blog.
It is my sanctuary of visions which for one reason or another bring me happiness and a giggle

If one of your artworks or links appear on my blog and you don't feel flattered and wish for me to remove it, please just tell me.

ENJOY!!!

Monday, November 3, 2008

Brandi Milne




http://www.brandimilne.com/



















































Brandi Milne was born and raised in the small town of Anaheim, California. Throughout her upbringing Brandi was exposed to the sounds and sights of the 1970’s, through the still pumping family 8-track as well as her mother’s wardrobe of flowing paisley. This love of the funk was later mated with a curiosity and respect for the fashion and culture of the Far East. Her artwork represents a melding of two very different genres that seem to feel curiously at home together. Brandi is a self-taught artist who makes her own rules and is not confined by what is expected. She favors beauty and aesthetic over any message or propaganda. Her favored media is acrylic and ink, but as of late has become heavily involved in hand sewing various plush creatures.

No comments: