STUFF 'N' THINGS

My ever-increasing obsession with art, imagery & inappropriate humour has led me to create this blog.
It is my sanctuary of visions which for one reason or another bring me happiness and a giggle

If one of your artworks or links appear on my blog and you don't feel flattered and wish for me to remove it, please just tell me.

ENJOY!!!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Natalie Shau

http://natalieshau.carbonmade.com/

Natalie Shau is 24 years old artist from Lithuania (Vilnius), working mainly in digital media. Her pieces are mix between photo manipulation, 3D elements and digital painting/drawing. She enjoys creating surreal and strange creatures, fragile and powerful at the same time. Natalie’s style was influenced a lot by religious imagery, fairytales illustrations and many classical and modern painters. However, she is still searching for perfect expression that could totally convey her inner world and visions.


























No comments: