STUFF 'N' THINGS

My ever-increasing obsession with art, imagery & inappropriate humour has led me to create this blog.
It is my sanctuary of visions which for one reason or another bring me happiness and a giggle

If one of your artworks or links appear on my blog and you don't feel flattered and wish for me to remove it, please just tell me.

ENJOY!!!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Dan Krall





















Dan Krall was born in the United States 1970, he grew up in a remote suburb of Los Angeles where he spent most of his youth watching Bonanza and Kung Fu. When Bonanza and Kung Fu were taken off the air he left home to seek his fortune attending college at the University of Iowa. Finding no fortune there, he then dropped out of college and returned to Los Angeles where he began a career as a background designer in the field of television animation. He now lives in Los Angeles with his wife Rachel and their cat Fuzzums and does Art Direction and Development for television and films.


No comments: